Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Little Fish

Today I am SO proud of JP! This has been a huge summer of growth for him in the pool. When summer started JP was HIGHLY resistant to putting his face in the water. Well a week of swim team got him to where he would put his face in the water. Then he would NOT jump in. He just started really jumping in about 2 weeks ago. He has been wearing his puddle jumper all summer (other than during swim team of course) and had no desire to even practice swimming with me. Today he wanted to see if he could touch in the 3ft. Then all of a sudden instead of trying to touch the bottom he was swimming to me. Then he wanted to jump in and swim to me. He jumped in, swam to me, and swam back to the side for an HOUR today. He had the biggest grin on his face the whole time and of course he had his own personal cheering section while he was doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment