Wednesday, September 19, 2018

A Day for JP


It's been a rough week for JP.   He was stuck inside all weekend because of the weather and then Monday Ellie was sick so he spent an hour Monday morning at the pediatrician's office. Then Emmie had a dentist appointment Tuesday morning so he had to go to that. He was just pretty much done. So I blocked off this morning so we could have some time that was all about him. We dropped Ruthie off at school early and headed to Hiwire to jump on the trampolines! He was SO excited when we walked in! He had a great time playing (and I got a great work out!). His favorite things were to swing on the ropes and drop into the foam pit and playing a game where we pushed each other in the foam pit. I had the best time just BEING with him. It is so rare for us to have time together where we're not doing a "task" such as walking Franklin, going to the grocery store, or running other errands. We went to the kid jump this morning and we were the only ones there...even better!


(his favorite game...pushing each other in the foam pit!)


(sorry for the crazy camera work at the beginning...I was trying to video him so I could get the great giggles at the end!)

When we left Hiwire we headed home to get him a snack (because the boy must eat about every 2 hours!). We left early to go pick up Roo so that we could stop and get chick-fil-A for lunch as a special treat.
Apparently jumping on trampolines is exhausting...I woke him up from his nap when it was time to go pick up Emmie and Ellie and he went right back to sleep in the car.
I'm hoping as this school year goes on I will have many more opportunities to have fun adventures with my last baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment