Saturday, August 11, 2018

Dance Camp


Emmie did dance camp at our dance studio a few weeks ago and had a great time! She was SO excited and she loved having lots of her friends in the camp with her. Camp was 4 days for three hours each day and on the fourth day they gave a little performance. I was so impressed with all the things she had learned in those 4 days!
I took so long to post the videos because she had seizures in 2 of them. But I am so proud of her and of what she learned and she is proud of what she accomplished. I am proud that she doesn't get upset when she has seizures and all of a sudden isn't with the rest of the group and has no idea why. I'm also proud that she can recover so quickly and pick back up with the rest of the group. This girl's brain has to work overtime yet she loves every minute of it!

I was most impressed with her tap piece...it's been 2 years since she took a tap class and she did great! Also, that's her bestie Evelyn that has the solo at the beginning...she did fabulous!






Sweet dancers with Mrs. Cari...we LOVE her!


No comments:

Post a Comment