Sunday, September 3, 2017

23 months

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and shoes
I am 23 months old!

  • I wear 24mo or 2t shirts (and some 18mo but my tummy usually hangs out a bit in those!) and 12-18mo shorts. I wear a size 7 shoe and a size 5 diaper.
  • I sleep from 7:30pm-7:30 or 8 in the morning. Except for school mornings when I have to get up at 7.
  • I am talking more and more...yay! I am also starting to say some 2 word sentences (which is a 2yr old milestone...Mommy was pretty sure I wouldn't hit this milestone on time) such as "Gran's car", "dog kiss", "hi (insert family member name) ", and "no (insert name)". It's still hard for people that aren't around me a lot to understand me but Mommy is just so glad that I can finally communicate my needs and wants!
  • I love to be silly and make everyone laugh.
  • I finally seem to enjoy hanging out with ALL my sisters at the same time. It only took almost 2 years and I finally adjusted to them en masse just in time for them to go to school.
  • I have discovered trains this month. I love them!
Image may contain: 1 person
  • I can and will climb on anything. My new favorite trick is to climb up into Emmie's bunk bed (the top bunk) when nobody's looking.
  • I love to yell at the top of my lungs.
  • This month I went to a Fireflies game. I had a great time!
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor
  • This month I went to Greenville to visit Gran and Grandaddy.
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people sitting
  • This month I went to a new class at church. Mommy (and Mrs. Beth) were a bit worried that I would start the crying again but I did great! I am always excited to see my friend Ruth in my class...she's my buddy!
  • I Love to play outside. My favorite is to ride the "bus". It's sooo fun and I want to ride it every time I walk by.
Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, shoes, child and outdoor
  • We had a solar eclipse on the day I turned 23months. I slept through the whole thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment