Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Style Section

As I looked back over the pictures from this past week I realized that most days nobody was real happy about getting their picture taken.  Oh well, some weeks are better than others!

I LOVE this outfit on Ellie.  I love the pretty colors and I think she looks really good in yellow (which is suprising because she has my coloring and when I wear yellow my skin looks awful).

I LOVE this dress of Emmie's and sadly, after she wore it this day it got packed up in the too small box.  It was just getting too hard to button.

Franklin got a haircut this week and a red bandana to go with it!  Emmie kept pointing to the bandana and saying "Gamecock".  That's my girl!

I LOVE this outfit (I know you're shocked since it has bunches of bows).  It was one of Emmie's and is a 3-6mo size but I really wanted Ellie to wear it at least once because it's so cute and luckily it's a smaller 3-6mo so she could fit in it.

This is another dress that headed to the too small box.


The girls wore their matching dresses but I couldn't get them to sit together.  They'd both had shots that day so they weren't in the best of moods.

I just realized that this isn't a great shot of Ellie's dress.  This is the dress we brought her home from the hospital in (see the pic below - she looks so tiny!) and it has her name on the front.  I love this dress Emmie is wearing.  It is a super soft cotton dress that always looks sooo comfy!


My mom got this at a consignment sale in Greenville and I LOVE it.  Emmie looks so good in black and in brown so this outfit was perfect for her!  I wish I could have gotten a better picture but she wasn't being super cooperative.  Also, after her nap her hair was curling at the bottom and it just made her look even cuter!

That is SUCH a teenager look she's giving me!

My mom found this cheerleader outfit for Emmie and it's a 3t so it fits her much better than the 3t one did (her stomach was really hanging out of the other one!).  In the afternoon we changed out the skirt for jeans (see below).  Ellie wore her USC sleeper most of the day since it was pretty chilly outside but she pooped on it before I got a picture so we had to make do with a turtleneck and jeans.  My mother-in-law found a USC outfit for Ellie in Summerville and I can't wait to have something cuter to put Ellie in!

Check out the shoes!  We went to Stride Rite today to get tennis shoes (which we did get) and I found these and couldn't resist!  Between wearing Carolina colors every Saturday and all the red she's got in her closest for the winter I know we'll get tons of wear out of them!
Today we ALL got to go to church...yay! Emmie was not so thrilled with getting her picture taken but I wanted to get them together since they were matching. I love these Rosalina dresses and am so proud that I found them in the right sizes at a consignment shop...the odds of that are astronomical!

No comments:

Post a Comment