Friday, September 9, 2011

Our Day in Pictures

We had a nice Friday today.  Ellie seems to have gotten past the baby reflux so she now, instead of being up for over an hour after feeding her at night because she's gagging and spitting up, I'm back in bed within 20 minutes of getting up so we're both getting much more sleep at night which makes for happier Mommy and happier Ellie!  Wednesday and Thursday are our busy days so it was nice to have a day where we could stay at home and just have fun!  This morning the girls got up around 8 and we had breakfast, I got a shower, got the girls dressed, walked Franklin, and played for a few minutes and then it was time for lunch and Emmie's nap!  This afternoon we had a good ol' time playing at the house...enjoy the pictures!

Emmie played in the pool and ran around the yard for awhile.

 Franklin was hot so she gave him some water...

While Emmie was playing, Ellie was having great awake time so she and I hung out.  I stripped her down to her diaper.  Don't tell her daddy, but I think she LOVED not having any clothes on!

Look at this CHUNKY monkey!  She was sitting in my lap and I looked at her and she just looked a bit like the Pillsbury Doughboy so I had to get some pictures!

She has AT LEAST two chins!  Don't you just want to kiss those big ol' cheeks!

After we came inside Ellie had some tummy time.

And so did Franklin (he has a lot of tummy time every day...haha).


While we had tummy time, Emmie gave us a concert.  She finally discovered the microphones and was a little shocked by them at first.  I would blow into the mic and she kept backing farther and farther away from the CD player.  Hilarious!  I finally convinced her it wasn't scary and she spent the rest of the day playing with the mics!

Ellie, obviously, had a very happy day! (And I'm hoping all the good awake time today will lead to good sleep tonight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment