Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Style Section

You can't seem them but Emmie's dress has little ladybugs at the bottom.  It's super cute but I think that this was one of her last chances to wear it...she's about too wide!


Emmie looked so cute and grown up in her jeans and I love the poka dot bow.

Pretty in pink!

There's not much sweeter then new baby skin.

Ellie in her Gameday gear.  In case you're wondering the shirt says "I eat tiger and my veggies".  It was a gift from Katie Page when Emmie was born.

Go Gamecocks!
(I'm hoping I can find Ellie a cute little Carolina dress at Tot Trade Tuesday!)

Emmie in her cheerleader outfit.  She had to wear a tshirt under it because the top doesn't quite cover her stomach.  Luckily my mom found another cheerleader outfit at a big consignment sale in Greenville this week and it's a size bigger.

This was as close to Ellie as I could get Emmie.  She really wanted to go stand in front of the TV and cheer on the Gamecocks! 

Emmie wore her Rosalina Noah's Ark dress to church this week.  I pulled out the black patent shoes (because it's after Labor Day...no more white shoes!) and she was obsessed!  My girl LOVES her some shoes!

Franklin in his natural element...as king of the castle.  He cracks me up when he lays on the pillows...I think he's waiting for us to serve him some food on a silver platter!

1 comment:

  1. I STILL love that t-shirt! Glad to see all your girls get to wear it :)

    ReplyDelete