Wednesday, June 7, 2017

20 months!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting
I am 20 months old!

  • I wear a size 5 diaper, size 12-18mo shorts and size 18-24mo shirts, and a size 5-6 shoe.
  • I sleep from 8pm-7:20ish in the morning (when we have to leave to take my sisters to school). I take a nap from 12-2:30.
  • I still don't say a lot of words but we're working on it. I know how to say many words I just generally choose not to say them.
  • I still love my pacifiers.
  • I love my sisters. Especially my buddy Ruthie!
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting
  • I LOVE the water. The splash pad makes me super happy as does the water table at home. My sisters have been taking swim lessons and I can't wait until the pool opens and I finally get a turn in the water!
Image may contain: 1 person, standing, child, outdoor and water
  • This month I went to Aunt Suzy and Uncle Clyde's house for cousin's weekend. I had a great time getting lots of hugs and playing with their dogs...and the other kids. But the dogs were the highlight of my trip!
Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, people standing, people sitting, child and shoes
Image may contain: one or more people, child, outdoor and nature
  • I love to throw things...and I'm really good at it!
  • I'm a great climber. I can get in and out of the car and my carseat by myself.
  • I love anything that makes noise. Even better if it makes a loud noise when I throw it!
  • I can be entertained for a long time with kitchen items. A container of uncooked noodles and a spoon are so much fun!
Image may contain: one or more people
  • I'm loving books more and more each month. My favorite books are one from the library called Huggy Kissy and any book about Clifford.
  • At night I sleep with my little pillow, 2 aden and anais blankets, Clifford, and my pacifiers.
  • I like to wear hats.
  • I think grandparents are GREAT!
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and people eating
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting and child

No comments:

Post a Comment