Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Strawberry Picking

Monday I picked the girls up from school and we headed to Cottle farm to pick strawberries. They were SO excited! We had great weather and the strawberry bushes were loaded!

Everyone had a great time and I'm pretty sure Ellie and Ruthie ate their weight in strawberries. It took me forever to fill up Ellie's bucket because she was eating them as soon as I put them in the bucket. Emmie are quite a few as well but she also was motivated to fill up a bucket. (I had told her she could carry Ruthie's bucket once it was too heavy for  Ruthie...Emmie was piling those strawberries in as fast as she could!)

When we got home I laid the strawberries out on the counter. Tuesday morning I walked in the kitchen to find this: 
Strawberries are so much better with that "fresh from the field" taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment