Monday, October 19, 2015

First (play)date

My friend Mary Katherine came over today with her little girl Ruth. Ruth was born at the beginning of September and this was the first time I had gotten to meet her! She's so cute and dainty...she already looks so girly! She and JP hung out for a few minutes and then they took turns napping...the life of a baby! I really enjoyed getting to visit with Mary Katherine (and Ruthie napped almost the whole time they were here so I got REAL adult time). We have so many new babies at our church (the week JP was born there were 4 babies born in 3 days!) and I have gotten to know many of the moms better thanks to our "pregnant moms" dinners and I can't wait to watch our sweet babies grow up together and I look forward to many more baby playdates!



No comments:

Post a Comment