Wednesday, September 13, 2017

A weekend away

At the end of July, Paul had a conference in Myrtle Beach so my parents came to keep the kids and we had a rare weekend away! It was so much fun and we enjoyed our time together!

We left Thursday and came back on Sunday and had a lovely time full of good food and good friends!
No automatic alt text available.
They had a paint class for spouses.


Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, plant
Getting ready to go out to dinner Friday night! (By the way, Thursday night we went to Ruth's Chris...SO good and we went with fabulous friends!)
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling
Awards Dinner night. one of Paul's coworkers who is a wonderful family friend was inducted into the Hall of Fame and we were so happy to be there to see him receive the award!

My parents managed to survive the wild children and I think they had a lot of fun. Although Emmie kept asking my mom when she was going to take them somewhere! I think Emmie was itching to get out of the house...my mom was not as eager to go anywhere with four kids in tow!
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, kitchen and indoor
My mom gave JP a much needed haircut before I left. I wasn't at the house when she started and Emmie gave her the third degree about whether she was really allowed to cut his hair! 

Image may contain: 2 people
JP loves having a man around...he had a great time with Boo!

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

Saturday my dad took Ellie to golf, which I think they both really enjoyed.
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, grass, tree, outdoor and nature
Saturday afternoon my parents took pity on the stir crazy kids and they went to Chick-fil-a for lunch.
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting, table and indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment