Thursday, January 21, 2016

JP tries cereal!

JP is 4 months old today and I was kind of ambivalent about starting cereal now. I figured I'd wait a few weeks but he was still acting hungry after I nursed him around dinnertime so I figured it was as good a time as any to give cereal a go! HE.LOVED.IT. It didn't take him long at all to figure out the "see spoon, open mouth, get food" thing. Now if only his tongue would cooperate and not push the food back out! Although, I will say I thought he did amazingly well for his first go at eating from a spoon.

This first video was early on in the process. (I also love that you can hear Roo in the background talking about "P".)


This was towards the end.


He finished off his "meal" with a few sips of water. He LOVES to get to drink water out of a cup. He was so excited tonight that he wanted to help hold his cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment