Friday, September 11, 2015

Ellie goes to 4k


Ellie started 4k at the end of last week. She was soooo ready to go! She has the same teachers that Emmie had last year and was thrilled when she found out!  Ellie goes 5 days a week from 9-12 this year.

Ellie ran into the classroom the first day and gave her teachers big hugs and has transitioned seamlessly to 4k. She has so much confidence in her self and I know it has helped a lot that she watched Emmie do all of the 4 year old things last year. She only had 1 friend from her class last year in her class this year but she's been telling me all about her new friends that she's making this year and she gets to play with her old friends on the playground. It has been crazy to see the changes in her already this school year. When she gets in the car and tells me about her day she just sounds so much older and it makes me a little sad at how fast my sweet snuggle bug is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment