Tuesday, January 17, 2012

6 months!


  • I am 6 months old!

  • I weigh 14lb15oz ( 27th percentile) and am 26in tall (54th percentile).
  • When Emmie was 6mo she was 15lb11oz and 25 3/4 in.
  •  When Mommy was my age she was 26.5in and 14lb12oz and when my daddy was my age he was 26.5in and 14lb15oz.
  • I wear a size 3-6mo clothes, 6mo or 6-9mo sleepers, and a size 2 diapers.
  • I eat baby food (that my mom makes) 3 times a day and I nurse 4 times a day. I eat peas, green beans, acorn squash, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, pear, apple, avocado, apricot, and banana.
  • I take 2 naps a day and sleep about 12 hours at night. I take my naps at 10ish and 2ish and I go to bed at about 7:45pm and wake up at about 7:45am.
  • I take my bath with Emmie in the big bathtub. I sit in the bumbo for my bath and it works out quite well!
  • I am a Mama's girl through and through.
  • I love to watch Emmie and Franklin play.
  • I love my Daddy and I give him big smiles whenever I see him.
  • This month I got to meet baby Laura who lives in France. She and her Mommy and Daddy came to visit.

  • This month I celebrated my first Christmas.


  • I got lots of great presents for Christmas including my own swing for the swingset!
  • I was baptized this month on December 18th by Dr. Ferguson.



  • This month I spent my first night away from Mommy. Emmie, Franklin, and I stayed at Gran and Grandaddy's house by ourselves for 2 nights while Mommy worked. 
  • I went on my first trip to the mountains this month (we went to Maggie Valley with GG, Papa, Blake, and Emily). Being in a new place freaked me out at first but I adjusted pretty well after the first day.
  • I went to Edventure this month with Emmie and her friend Will. I enjoyed watching Emmie and Will play!
  • I had a half birthday party while we were in the mountains. I wore a lei and GG made cupcakes. Emmie told me they were really good...6 more months and I can have one! I had lots of fun playing with the tissue paper from the presents.


  • I still sleep on my back with my hands behind my head.
  • I can sit up all by myself for long periods of time. I love being able to sit up and play and I also like to watch Emmie and Franklin...they're pretty entertaining!
  • Even though it's colder now, I still prefer to be naked baby.
  • I still drool a lot and chew on my hands and toys all the time but no teeth yet!
  • I really like to grab/reach for toys.
  • I'm not too big into stuffed animals yet but I like blocks and the little piano and any toy that I can chew on.
  • Sometimes I will reach out for someone. The person I'm most likely to reach out to is Emmie. I love to hold her hand, or give her hugs.

Here is Emmie at 6 months and here is her 6 month post.

No comments:

Post a Comment