Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday Style Section

We had Emmie's birthday party and Ellie's baptisim this weekend so I was pretty busy and didn't get many pictures during the week but i got TONS of pictures this weekend. I'll have Emmie's birthday and Ellie's baptisim pictures up sometime this week. We also went to see Santa this week but I haven't downloaded the picture yet.

LOVE this little big bow I found at Enchanted Closet in Irmo. The bow compliments this outfit perfectly!


This is Emmie's birthday outfit, also from Enchanted Closet. You can see the front better in the picture below. I really like that it is girly and frilly but doesn't have a birthday theme so she can wear it for any occasion.

(If you can't see the front real well, it has a Cinderella carriage on the front.)

My mom made this dress for Ellie and she wore it after her baptisim today.



Ellie's baptisim dress. My mom made it for Emmie's baptisim.

The family.

No comments:

Post a Comment