Monday, June 20, 2011

18 months

I am 18 months old!


  • I weigh 26.4lb which is in the 88th percentile and I am 33in which is in the 85th percentile.
  • When my mommy was my age she was 32in and 21lb 10oz and when my daddy was my age he was 32 1/2in and 21lb 10oz.
  • I wear 2t or 3t shirts, 18-24mo dresses, 18mo shorts/pants, 2t-3t pajamas and size 5.5 shoes.
  • I have 8 teeth that are all the way in.  I have at least 3 teeth that have poked through but haven't come in all the way, one of which is a molar.  I might have more teeth that have poked through but I won't let my mommy look in my mouth for long!
  • This month Mommy tried to potty train me but, while I was very ready emotionally, my body wasn't quite ready yet.  While the potty training didn't work, Mommy was so proud of how well I did sitting on the potty!
  • I got my first haircut this month.

  • I know TONS of words and I will also talk in 3 or 4 word sentences sometimes (I've been doing this for a while but now you can actually understand what I say!).   I also repeat whatever anyone else says...I'm just a little sponge.
  • I have so much personality!  I am generally very happy and I love to laugh.  One minute I'll be running around laughing like a wild child and the next minute I'll be sitting on the couch reading a book or working on a puzzle.

  • I love the pool and the beach.  This month I went to both!





  • This month I went to Summerville and hung out with GG, Papa Coach, Uncle Blake, and Emily.



  • This month I also went to Greenville and hung out with Gran, Grandaddy, and the Giant.  I also got to help Grandaddy churn homemade ice cream!

  • This month I went to the waterpark at Fort Jackson with my friend Jackson.
  • I still love going to My Gym and this month I went to the summer party they had!
  • I love to sing and I really like when songs have motions...I've gotten pretty good at doing the motions for the songs!  Some of my favorites are "Open them, Shut them", "Wheels on the Bus", "Head and Shoulders",  and "Little Cabin in the Woods".
  • This month I started sometimes wanting to sit in the big people chair at the kitchen table while I eat. 
  • This month I got my first kiss...from Hoby Messervy! I liked it so much I went and kissed another little boy that was at the same party...my daddy was having a heart attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment