Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday

Today we went to a friend's house to play.  Emmie and Ivy are about 10 mo. apart and Emmie was quite interested in everything Ivy was doing.  They have a pool at their house and so Emmie really enjoyed that treat...she loves the water! 

Emmie enjoyed cruising around the pool in Ivy's float. (Notice her tongue sticking out to the side?  I'm pretty sure she bit her tongue one day and realized how sharp those bottom teeth are.  So, instead of just NOT sticking out her tongue anymore she sticks it out to the side!)

Emmie enjoyed sitting in the little chair and picking pinestraw up off the ground!  I'm thinking we might be investing in a little chair for our house before too long...she had such a great time in it.  I think she felt like such a big girl because she had seen Ivy sitting there earlier.

Ivy playing by the pool.  I love her polka dot bathing suit!  She's soo cute.  Whenever you asked her anything she said "okay".  It was super cute!

Kerri and I enjoyed the adult company while our girls played.  We had lunch over there and then Emmie and I came home where she slept for an hour and then woke up and fussed the rest of the day...sigh.  Oh well.  I know her teeth are hurting (she's got 4 coming in right now)...I just wish she would have taken a longer nap!  Hopefully we can have a happy day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment